I went to EFY last year in Rexburg and it was fun, met a lot of Canadians, but I wanted to see what the big hubbub with Provo was. So I got my "priority registration" number and was set to enroll before the public. But of course, the dates on my registration were wrong. So it had ended by the time I checked.
I went on yesterday and realized that public registration started today for non-Provo and tomorrow for Provo.
I'm lying on the couch watching Criminal Minds when I feel like I should go check the EFY dates. After signing on, finding the registration page I notice that Provo did indeed open today. The only times left were when I was still in school, or there was ONE spot left on July 22.
I hurry and add it to cart, accept terms, "Yes, I'll dress modestly." And call my mom to get a credit card number. When hey, look at that. The page timed out.
I call the help center for BYU but all lines are busy...So I refresh the page. Cough. Call my mom. Sign out. And there it is. I type as fast as I can (which is pretty fast, if I do say so myself) and I GOT IT! The last decent open spot for EFY in Provo!
So glad I'm home sick.
Criminal Minds? Really? That show is messed up.
ReplyDeleteWoooooooo!
ReplyDeleteWay to go! It'll be so much fun. Can I be your roommate?
ReplyDeletebump
ReplyDelete