7.09.2010

What a great week!

The story starts when I win tickets to the midnight premiere of Eclipse! So, I take my sister-in-law Caley! We showed up an hour early, but still the place was packed! It was crazy! But luckily, they opened up the reserved seating, so we got perfect seats! I really liked the movie! It was great! Then Thomas picks us up, thank you Thomas :), then we're off the Rexburg!

It was one of the best weeks ever, it was full of board games, but let the record show I didn't win every game, just a few. By luck of course. And also delicious food! Such as cashew chicken! Which was amazing!!!! And also almost killing Thomas..it's a long story, but I've got time to tell!

He asked me to come drive his golf cart while him and his friends played 18 holes. So I automatically agree! Because what 14 year old doesn't love to drive things? Weird ones! So, I'm driving and his friends are in the cart behind us, he's been telling me that I can push all the way down on the gas...so we're coming up on a corner and he tells me to turn sharp, so I press the gas and turn as sharp as I can, and we were up on 2 wheels, and he was about to fall out, and it was just really funny! I was laughing so hard I was crying, and his friends behind us were laughing, Thomas was even laughing! It was, as you can tell, very funny!!

But the best part had to be the photo shoot! Caley took me onto campus and we shot some good ones! Then she took me around town and shot some amazing pictures! She is such a great photographer! I want to pay her for her gorgeous work! They were illustrious! I love Caley!! She also cut me beautiful bangs!! She is so talented! :)

This week was a great week! It was by far, one of the best weeks of my life! It was amazing.

1 comment:

  1. aww i'm so glad you had such a great time! you are always welcome at our house! come anytime!

    ReplyDelete